Parties, social gatherings, work events… wherever people get together there is usually food.
How in the world is someone supposed to keep their diet under control when everywhere you turn the main focus is eating?
There are a few tricks you can use that will help you control your urge to try one of everything on the table.
I’m not saying it will be easy, but here are 9 fail-proof tips for eating healthy at social gatherings.
One big thing to avoid is alcohol. It’s nothing but empty calories, and be honest you don’t really need it to have fun anyway, right?
If you must have a glass to sip from, make it wine — at least there are health benefits to drinking wine. Just don’t overdo it.
Did you know… the average holiday dinner has about 3,000 calories! Here are 8 ways to keep calories in check this holiday season.
More About Healthy Party Food
- 6 Stupid Holiday Diet Tips You Should Ignore
- 6 Smart Holiday Diet Tricks
- Staying On Track With Weight Loss Goals Through The Holidays
- 36 Holiday Foods You Shouldn’t Eat & Why
- 3 Simple Holiday Diet Tips… That Work!
- Have A Plan For This Holiday Season
- 8 Ways To Deal With Christmas Food Gifts
- How To Fast Track Your Holiday Diet
- 7 Ways To Counteract The Calorie Overload At Parties
- 6 Tips For Overcoming Holiday Diet Fears
I’ve been involved in RVing for over 40 yrs — including camping, building, repairing, and even selling RVs. I’ve owned, used, and repaired almost every class and style of RV ever made. I do all of my own repair work. My other interests include cooking at home, living with an aging dog, and dealing with diabetic issues. If you can combine a grease monkey with a computer geek, throw in a touch of information nut and organization freak, combined with a little bit of storyteller, you’ve got a good idea of who I am.